It is a wonderfully colorful, tasty and healthy dish which could be served as a side dish or just for light lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- 4Add mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- 6Serve salad at room temperature.
- 8Note: Instead of mayonnaise you could use olive oil, then you need to ad salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh salad
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: