Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is a wonderfully colorful, tasty and healthy dish which could be served as a side dish or just for light lunch.
- 1 small cauliflower, divided into small florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- Serve salad at room temperature.
- Note: Instead of mayonnaise you could use olive oil, then you need to ad salt and pepper to taste.