Recipe by Casie
A wonderful flavor of lemon and fresh rosemary make this to die for! It's great with garlic bread and a fresh salad on a summer day. If you like grilling, make them into shish kabobs.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zip lock bag add 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Add chicken to the bag, seal, shake, and place in fridge for an hour.
- In a bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper; set bowl aside.
- Spray cooking spray on large pan and heat to medium.
- Add chicken and juices from bag to pan.
- Brown chicken.
- Slice zucchini and add to chicken.
- Cook zucchini with chicken for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve chicken and zucchini on plates and drizzle mixture from the bowl on top as needed.