Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Italian Garden by Viana La Place
Make and share this Fresh Ricotta With Basil and Parsley recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the ricotta, basil, parsley and chile in a bowl. Stir to distribute ingredients evenly. Add salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before serving.
- Transfer to a serving plate and shape into a dome.
- Drizzle with olive oil and grind black pepper over the top.
- Serve with crostini and place a cruet of olive oil and a pepper grinder on the table.