- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb fresh red snapper, roughly cut into one-inch pieces
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 mango, diced fairly small (about a cup)
- Asian chili sauce (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion in olive oil over medium heat until softened.
- Season snapper with salt and pepper, add to onion and cook until done but not too long, less than 5 minutes.
- Put cabbage, snapper, a drizzle of Asian chili sauce and mango into a warmed tortilla and squeeze lime over the top.