Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh and tasty for summer. I saw this on Food Network.
- 12 red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in boiling water, cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and allow potatoes to cool.
- combine potatoes, bell pepper and onion.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, then pour onto potatoes and toss.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.