Fresh and tasty for summer. I saw this on Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in boiling water, cover and cook 10 minutes.
- 2Drain the potatoes and allow potatoes to cool.
- 3combine potatoes, bell pepper and onion.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, then pour onto potatoes and toss.
- 5Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Red Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 524.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: