This is a Gabriel Gate recipe I like and I am posting this so I can put it in my favourites cooking book
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 100d Celsius.
- 2Cook ravioli according to shop instructions and place in a porcelain dish.
- 3Halve and grill tomatoes and add to dish with ravioli.
- 4Place in oven to keep warm.
- 5Blend cornflour with about a third of the wine.
- 6In a small saucepan bring remaining wine to the boil and boil for 10 seconds.
- 7Whisk in the cornflour mixture and cook on low heat until thickened.
- 8Stir in crumbled Blue Vein cheese and stir until melted.
- 9Add sour cream, parsley, chives and black pepper and stir well until smooth.
- 10Spoon sauce over ravioli and tomatoes and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Ravioli and Grilled Tomatoes With Blue Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 532.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: