Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Gabriel Gate recipe I like and I am posting this so I can put it in my favourites cooking book
- Preheat oven to 100d Celsius.
- Cook ravioli according to shop instructions and place in a porcelain dish.
- Halve and grill tomatoes and add to dish with ravioli.
- Place in oven to keep warm.
- Blend cornflour with about a third of the wine.
- In a small saucepan bring remaining wine to the boil and boil for 10 seconds.
- Whisk in the cornflour mixture and cook on low heat until thickened.
- Stir in crumbled Blue Vein cheese and stir until melted.
- Add sour cream, parsley, chives and black pepper and stir well until smooth.
- Spoon sauce over ravioli and tomatoes and serve.
The sauce is good, and goes well with the tomatoes. I think, however, that it would work better over plain pasta rather than ravioli. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.