This is my son's recipe (Jon). He made it in his Foods and Nutrition class in High School. So... as soon as he came home from school that day he said" Mom, do we have flour, cream, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter" I said uummm yeah, and he went to town in the kitchen making these. They were so good and when they were done YYuuummmmm...they looked quite easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in cream and *(Berries or chocolate chips if using), and mix gently until dough just comes together.
- Turn out onto lightly floured board and pat into a 10 X 1 1/2 inch round.
- Cut into 8 triangles, brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place 1" apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for aprox. 12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- * if berries are really juicy, put a little less cream in the recipe.