1/4 Photos of Fresh Raspberry Scones
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This is my son's recipe (Jon). He made it in his Foods and Nutrition class in High School. So... as soon as he came home from school that day he said" Mom, do we have flour, cream, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter" I said uummm yeah, and he went to town in the kitchen making these. They were so good and when they were done YYuuummmmm...they looked quite easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Pour in cream and *(Berries or chocolate chips if using), and mix gently until dough just comes together.
- 4Turn out onto lightly floured board and pat into a 10 X 1 1/2 inch round.
- 5Cut into 8 triangles, brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Place 1" apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- 7Bake for aprox. 12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 8* if berries are really juicy, put a little less cream in the recipe.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Raspberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 296.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g