Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This satisfies our raspberry craving. Cook time includes chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Cool Whip (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Add the water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place raspberries in the crust; slowly pour gelatin mixture over berries.
- Chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with Cool Whip if desired.
Deeeelicious!!! Not too sweet, just a great raspberry taste! Very easy to make. Didn't change a thing. Topped it off with great heaps of real whipped cream with a touch of vanilla. YUMMY!! Thanks Nurse Di, we'll have this again!
This was very easy to make, and tasted fantastic. This is definitely becoming a summer tradition at my house.
I made this over the weekend. What a lovely pie to look at first of all. The taste was excellent. A real full true berry flavor. This was so easy to prepare which is very important to me. I topped it off with some Cool Whip. Perfecto!!