1 hr 10 mins
This decadent raspberry mousse cake has only 250 calories per serving. It's 99.9 percent guilt-free. This needs to refrigerate for about 3 hours. Recipe is from Fitness magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 (4 ounce) package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam or 1/3 cup preserves, preferably seedless
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberry (optional)
- 3 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or potato masher until crumbly.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup for later use.
- 4Add yogurt, vanilla and almond extracts, egg, baking powder and baking soda to mixture.
- 5Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
- 6Pour into 8-inch-round nonstick baking pan.
- 7In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and jam; beat at low speed until blended.
- 8Spread evenly over batter.
- 9Top with reserved flour mixture, sprinkling of raspberries (optional) and almonds.
- 10Bake for 45 minutes, or until edges are browned and center is nearly set.
- 11Cool on a rack.
- 12Refrigerate 3 hours, or until well chilled.
- 13Cut into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Raspberry-Mousse Almond Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 197.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g