Fresh Raspberry Lemon Tart
- In a large saucepan combine I cup sugar, cornstarch, ¼ tsp salt, 4 egg yolks and the lemon juice. Add 2 cups cold water and whisk until boiling.
- Boil one minute and remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon zest and butter, stirring constantly until the butter has melted completely.
- Pour mixture into crust and cover with wax paper pressed directly to the surface.
- Let cool.
- Whip together the whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until well mixed and it starts to stiffen. Drizzle whipped mixture over the top of the cooled pasty and top with raspberries.