This is the Angel Food Cake variation of the Raspberry Lemon Tart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 angel food cake (cut into 1-inch x 1-inch x 1-inch cubes)
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1In a large saucepan combine I cup sugar, cornstarch, ¼ tsp salt, 4 egg yolks and the lemon juice. Add 2 cups cold water and whisk until boiling.
- 2Boil one minute and remove from heat.
- 3Stir in lemon zest and butter, stirring constantly until the butter has melted completely.
- 4Divide cake cubes into individual glasses
- 5Pour warm lemon filling over cake
- 6Top with fresh raspberries and cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Raspberry Lemon Angel Food Cake - Individual
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 164.0 mg
- Sodium 802.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 86.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g