Recipe by Felix4067
These are easy and delicious. The only drawback is having to use the oven in the middle of summer, but they're worth it.
Top Review by samanthaannsteger1
This recipe was pretty good, but I would definitely chill the bars before serving. I made them for my family and served them right as they came out of the oven, and they were still pretty good, but when we tried them later after a few hours of chilling, they were great. Also, when making this recipe, make sure that the berries you're using are good, because they can really interfere with the great flavor of the rest of the bar if they aren't ripe. But overall, this is a good recipe!
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray; preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Combine flour and salt; add to butter mixture and stir until moist.
- In a separate bowl, beat sugar, sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Pour batter into bottom of pan; pour cream cheese mixture over batter; scatter raspberries over top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, let cool, and cut into bars.