1/1 Photo of Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
These are easy and delicious. The only drawback is having to use the oven in the middle of summer, but they're worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray; preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine melted butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- 3Combine flour and salt; add to butter mixture and stir until moist.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat sugar, sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 5Pour batter into bottom of pan; pour cream cheese mixture over batter; scatter raspberries over top of cream cheese mixture.
- 6Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, let cool, and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 176.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g