1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pumpkin in half, and remove seeds.
- 2Lightly oil the cut surface.
- 3Place cut side down on a jelly roll pan lined with foil and lightly oiled.
- 4Bake at 325°F (165°C) until the flesh is tender when poked with a fork.
- 5Cool until just warm.
- 6Scrape the pumpkin flesh from the peel.
- 7Either mash, or puree in small batches in a blender.
- 8In large bowl, blend together 2 cups pumpkin puree, spices, and salt.
- 9Beat in eggs, honey, milk, and cream.
- 10Pour filling into pie shell.
- 11Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge of pie comes out clean.
- 12Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 457.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: