Recipe by Dine & Dish
This recipe is from Taste of Home magazine. We love pumpkin so I had to try this recipe and we all loved it! A unique and creamy dip!
Top Review by Judy from Hawaii
This is a very tasty dip, especially good for the holidays. I made it as part of a light lunch & it was enjoyed by all. I used Neufchatel cheese, as it was what I had on hand, and reduced the sugar by about 1/3. It was still sweet enough.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sliced apples or pear