Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice breakfast hash without all the salt. This hash is wonderful topped with a poached egg. From One-Dish Meals Cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless pork chops, diced
- 1 -2 dash cayenne (optional)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- In a large skillet, brown meat in melted butter until cooked through.
- Season with pepper.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Stir in diced potatoes (green pepper and tomatoes).
- Add thyme and cook until heated through.