1 hr 10 mins
A friend gave me fresh plums, and she shared this recipe. This is phenomenal. This recipe won the Taste of Home 'On the Road' Contest. It's a keeper. Serve with a scoop of ice cream if you like. It was fantastic warm from the oven with no topping in my opinion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the plums, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon.
- 2Spoon into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the sugar, baking powder, salt, mace, and cup of flour.
- 4Add egg and stir with a fork until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle over plum mixture.
- 6Drizzle with butter.
- 7Bake at 375 for 40 to 45 minutes or until plums are tender and top is golden brown.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Plum Crumb Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 45.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g