1/1 Photo of Fresh Plum and Blueberry Upside Down Cake - the Vegan Version
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C
- 2In a small skillet, melt half of the butter, 90 grams. Pour into a lined 9 inch cake pan.
- 3Add the brown sugar and stir it evenly across the surface of the pan.
- 4Arrange the plum slices around the edge of the pan in a couple of overlapping layers. Place the blueberries in the center.
- 5Measure out the soy milk. Add in the lemon juice which will curdle it! Whisk in the vegan egg replacer powder and the water until completely combined.
- 6Get out the Thermomix! Combine the remaining butter, 90 grams - the sugar and the lemon zest. Blitz until combined. 5-10 seconds/speed 5.
- 7Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Pour the soy milk/egg replacer mixture over all. Mix 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides. Mix 10 second/speed 3.
- 8Pour batter over plums and blueberries.
- 9Bake at 350°F or 180°C until a cake tester comes out clean - about 50 minutes.
- 10Let rest in pan 10 minutes, then invert onto the serving dish. Beautiful!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Plum and Blueberry Upside Down Cake - the Vegan Version
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 168.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan egg replacer powder