Recipe by momaphet
I love sweet and spicy together and this salsa gives you both. Serve with your favorite chips or as a topping for grilled chicken, fish or pork.
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (add to taste)
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the pineapple, cilantro, green onion, jalapeno, zest and juice from the lime, sugar and salt and pepper to a medium bowl. Stir to combine the ingredients and serve or put in the fridge and let the flavors meld.
- Adjust the amount of jalepeno and green onion to taste.