Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Pampered Chef party that I recently hosted. Great served with the Lime Tortilla Chips (Tostitos brand) or over fish and chicken! For those people who do not like cilantro (like me!), use flat-leaf parsley in place of the cilantro - it really adds to the color of this salsa!
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, minced
- 1 small seedless cucumber, peeled and small diced (approximately 4-inch length)
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and minced very fine
- 1 medium pineapple, diced (or canned pineapple to equal approximately 3 cups)
- 1 lime
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- tostitos lime tortilla chips
- Prepare vegetables and fruit as directed in the ingredients list.
- Combine these in a large bowl.
- Juice the lime to measure approximately 2 tablespoons juice and add that to the mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and stir well to combine.
Wow this was great! I would have kicked it up a little with another jalapeno, but this was awesome salsa. Thanks!