From a Pampered Chef party that I recently hosted. Great served with the Lime Tortilla Chips (Tostitos brand) or over fish and chicken! For those people who do not like cilantro (like me!), use flat-leaf parsley in place of the cilantro - it really adds to the color of this salsa!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1 small seedless cucumber, peeled and small diced (approximately 4-inch length)
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and minced very fine
- 1 medium pineapple, diced (or canned pineapple to equal approximately 3 cups)
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- tostitos lime tortilla chips
- 1Prepare vegetables and fruit as directed in the ingredients list.
- 2Combine these in a large bowl.
- 3Juice the lime to measure approximately 2 tablespoons juice and add that to the mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and stir well to combine.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g