1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons soft butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple (packed firmly, with pineapple bits and juice)
- 1Sift together the first four ingredients.
- 2Add nuts to the dry mixture.
- 3Cream together sugar, butter and eggs until fluffy.
- 4Stir in half the flour mixture.
- 5Add pineapple.
- 6Blend in the remaining flour mixture and pour onto a well greased 9x5x3 inch pan.
- 7Combine 2 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the bread mixture.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Pineapple Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (805 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2671.4
- Calories from Fat 1106
- Total Fat 122.9 g
- Saturated Fat 37.4 g
- Cholesterol 514.5 mg
- Sodium 2664.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 364.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 179.0 g
- Protein 44.3 g