Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love pico de gallo at our house! From The Milwaukee Channel. Enjoy!
Make and share this Fresh Pico De Gallo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup tomatoes, 1/4 inch diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, 1/4 inch diced
- 1⁄8 cup fresh cilantro, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salad oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- After washing vegetables, dice/chop/mince and place in a steel or glass bowl. Add seasonings, oil and vinegar and gently mix. Do not over mix, as this will bruise the tomatoes.
- Store leftover pico de gallo cold to add to your favorite dishes for up to 36 hours.