1/2 Photos of Fresh Pears With Parmigiano-Reggiano and Balsamic Vinegar
A splendid recipe adapted from The Splendid Table: Recipes from Emilia-Romagna, the Heartland of Northern Italian Food by Lynne Rossetto Kasper. This is best eaten right away!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, vigorously whisk the vinegars and dark brown sugar together.
- 2Halve and core the pears, leaving the skins on.
- 3Slice each halve into long thin slivers.
- 4Drizzle with a little lemon juice to keep from turning brown.
- 5Fan out about 4 or 5 pieces of pears on each of six salad plates.
- 6At the base of the fan place a knob of cheese.
- 7Moisten each chunk with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Pears With Parmigiano-Reggiano and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 243.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g