Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This bakes up beautifully in individual mini-pans, freezes for months and makes wonderful gifts. I don't know how old this recipe is or where it originated, but I've been making it for over 20 years.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 3 cups pears or 3 cups apples, chopped
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut, hard packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Mix all ingredients in mixer.
- Pour into sprayed bundt pan or individual mini-pans.
- Bake @ 350 degrees about an hour.
- **If using all purpose flour add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.