- 1 medium bosc pear
- 2 tablespoons citrus-infused vodka
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (or sugar syrup)
- 3 tablespoons hard apple cider
- pear, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred pear; place pulp on several layers of cheesecloth. Gather edge of cheesecloth together; squeeze over a glass measuring cup to yield 1/3 cup juice.
- Discard solids. Combine pear juice, vodka, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and agave syrup in a martini shaker with ice; shake. Strain about 3 tablespoons vodka mixtuer into each of 2 martini glasses. Top each serving with 1 1/2 tablespoons hard apple cider. Garnish with pear slices.