Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fresh Pear Cake
Make and share this Fresh Pear Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place pears and sugar in a medium bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Add all dry ingredients, eggs, and vegetable oil, to the pear mixture.
- Add vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Beat thorougly until mixed.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour in a greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
Good and easy! I added some cinnamon to the batter and stirred the chopped pecans into 1/2 of the cake AFTER pouring into the bundt pan (one DS won't eat nuts). Thank you for this delicous recipe.
DD(10yrs old) made this with my supervision. The directions aren't clear as to when to add the oil, so we added it with the eggs. Turned out great nice texture and flavor.