Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this at Borzynski's Farmers Market in Sturtevant, WI...
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
- 6 -7 peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl; sprinkle half of the mixture over the unbaked pie crust.
- Arrange peaches in a single layer over mixture; sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over peaches and dot with butter.
- Bake for 1 hour.