Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great way to use fresh peaches. My kids absolutely love it...my 17 month old proclaims "nom nom nom" while eating it!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan. Layer the peaches in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, mix butter, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed until mixture starts to get foamy.
- Add the salad oil to the milk, then alternate milk and flour mixtures into the butter and egg mixture. Mix until smoothly combined.
- Pour into pan on top of peaches.
- Bake on middle rack for around 25 minutes or until tests done.