Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A delicious summer treat!
- 946.36 ml diced fresh peaches
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 12 prepared tart shells
- Combine peaches, sugar, and lemon juice in bowl; mix well.
- Let stand for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving juice then add enough water to reserved juice to measure 1 cup.
- Pour juice into saucepan. Stir in cornstarch and cinnamon gradually. Cook until transparent, stirring constantly. Cool. Spoon peaches into tart shells. Pour glaze over peaches.
- Chill until glaze sets.
- Garnish with whipping cream if desired.
These are GREAT and DELCIOUS!!! Everybody loved them. These tarts are simple to make but taste like it took forever. When collecting the juice from the peaches, I put the peaches in a spagetti stainer which I think was a very good idea. I peeled the peaches because I didn't know if I had to or not. I don't know how I can thank you enough Pamela for the recipe!