Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From Better Homes & Gardens. The prep time is actually about 10 minutes active time and the rest is chilling time.
- 2 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons finely chopped and seeded fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
excellent fruilt salsa and super fast. took it to a party and it was a huge hit and still healthy!!
I liked this a lot with a grilled chicken breast. I did not care for it with tortilla chips.
Wonderful flavor blend. I did add a pinch of kosher salt and some freshly ground black pepper (been watch too much Food Network!).