Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend made this and I just had to get the recipe. It was the best peach pie I have EVER had!
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml milk
- 118.29 ml oil
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml water
- 85.04 g package peach gelatin
- 709.77 ml sliced peeled ripe peaches
- For Crust: Mix all ingredients with a fork and press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Prick all over with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- For Pie: In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- Arrange peaches in crust; pour filling over peaches.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
This is a very good fresh and light pie like a jello but easier and better looking. Thamks for posting
This is a fabulous pie! I was looking for a recipe where the peaches didn't need to be cooked. This was just the one. The peaches remained so fresh. My family gobbled up the whole pie in less than 10 minutes. The only change I made was to use a pre-made shortbread crust as I was short on time. I will definitely be making this again! Thanks. :)
Marg...I finally after 2 months of waiting for good fresh peaches here in Fresno got to make this pie. I have to tell you, it was WONDERFUL! And did I mention easy, easy, easy? Thank you so much for posting...this is a keeper!