1/6 Photos of Fresh Peach Pie (No Bake) With Oil Pastry Crust
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A friend made this and I just had to get the recipe. It was the best peach pie I have EVER had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1For Crust: Mix all ingredients with a fork and press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Prick all over with a fork.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 4For Pie: In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth.
- 5Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened.
- 6Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- 7Arrange peaches in crust; pour filling over peaches.
- 8Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- 9Serve topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Pie (No Bake) With Oil Pastry Crust
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 41.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g