A friend made this and I just had to get the recipe. It was the best peach pie I have EVER had!
Make and share this Fresh Peach Pie (No Bake) With Oil Pastry Crust recipe from Food.com.
- For Crust: Mix all ingredients with a fork and press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Prick all over with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- For Pie: In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- Arrange peaches in crust; pour filling over peaches.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.