Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A no-bake pie for fresh peaches! It's delicious topped with whipped cream.
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin
- 4 cups fresh peaches, peeled pitted and sliced
- 2 9-inch pie shells, baked
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and cornstarch; Add water and bring to a boil; Continue to boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly; Stir in the peach gelatin mix; Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced peaches with the gelatin mixture; Gently stir until peach slices are coated with gelatin; Pour into baked pie shells; Refrigerate until set.
I'm not sure what I did wrong, but the jello mixture was way too much or not thick enough. I'm sure it will be delicious, but what did I do wrong? Jacquee
Whoops! I forgot to review this. Guess it was because we don't have the computer with us when we are at the lake. I made this with some wonderful Michigan peaches last summer and we really enjoyed it. I can hardly wait until peach season again to make another....although maybe that is what makes it so special... it is something that you can't have everyday so you savor the moment that you do! Thanks for sharing.
This is so good, I've made this twice. Once just as the recipe said. The 2nd time I used 2 C. of Splenda instead of sugar. I cooled my gelatin in a large bowl of ice water by just setting my pan in and whisking is often. Wonderful. It's a keeper for sure. Thanks Connie