- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin
- 4 cups fresh peaches, peeled pitted and sliced
- 2 9-inch pie shells, baked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and cornstarch; Add water and bring to a boil; Continue to boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly; Stir in the peach gelatin mix; Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced peaches with the gelatin mixture; Gently stir until peach slices are coated with gelatin; Pour into baked pie shells; Refrigerate until set.