Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious fresh-tasting pie that is the best I've ever tasted.
- 8 inches pie crusts, baked
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh peach, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- In a saucepan combine water, corn starch, sugar and mashed peaches. Cook until boiling. Boil 1 minute.
- Add butter, stir and remove from heat.
- Fill pie crust with sliced peaches. Pour filling over the peaches. Cover crust & edges.
- Chill well. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.