Fresh peach pie recipe requires to cooking (excluding the crust!) and is best used with the freshest of peaches. Use a prebaked pie shell, or my Easy-Peasy Pie Crust recipe.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, syrup and water, bringing to a boil.
- Stir constantly, until all ingredients are clear.
- Remove from heat, and add the gelatin, stirring until dissolved, then add flavoring.
- When mixture is cooled, add to sliced peaches and pour into a baked shell.
- Refrigerate until the pie is set, and serve with whipped cream. Or vanilla ice cream. Or both!