1/2 Photos of Fresh Peach Pie
From Betty's Pies Favorite Recipes. Peach was Betty's favorite of all the pies she made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
- 3Combine the 1 cup of sugar, flour and cinnamon, mixing well.
- 4Lightly mix in the fresh peaches and pour into the pie shell.
- 5Dot with butter and cover with a top crust.
- 6Prick the top crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- 7Put the pie into a 400 degree oven and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g