1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into small dice
Quick Strawberry-Peach Sauce
- 1Make the sauce: add strawberries, peaches, Grand Marnier, and vanilla to a blender or food processor fitted with metal blade; whirl until smooth.
- 2Taste and add powdered sugar as needed.
- 3Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use; will keep for 1 day.
- 4Make the pancakes: in a bowl, whisk the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, ginger, and cinnamon.
- 5In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, melted butter, Grand Marnier, and vanilla together to blend thoroughly.
- 6Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix using a whisk, stopping when everything is combined (don’t worry if the batter is a little lumpy).
- 7With a rubber spatula, gently fold in the peaches.
- 8Lightly butter or oil your griddle or skillet.
- 9Preheat over medium heat (if using an electric griddle, set to 350°).
- 10Spoon ¼ cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake, allowing space for spreading and use a spatula or the back of your spoon to lightly press the batter into rounds.
- 11When the undersides of the pancakes are golden and the tops are speckled with bubbles that pop and stay open, flip the pancakes over with a wide spatula and cook until the other sides are light brown.
- 12Serve immediately w/ Quick Strawberry-Peach Sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Pancakes With Quick Strawberry-Peach Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: