Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm not sure where this came from but it is delicious! I tried it a couple of weeks ago. I took it to a church pot luck and I didn't bring any home.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Mix flour, pecans, and melted butter and spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, half of cool whip, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine peaches, cornstarch and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until thick.
- Remove from heat and add almond flavoring.
- Cool completely and spread over second layer.
- Top dessert with the other half of the cool whip.