Recipe by CCinSC
Not sure where the name comes from. Maybe because you feel like such a lush after devouring this yummy treat!
Top Review by Debbb
Awesome recipe!! I'm not a huge fan of peaches but my Mom had a basket that she wanted me to use up for her. So very very lucky that I came across this recipe!! The crust is nice & crunchy and in complete contrast to the creamy layers. And, even with all the different flavours, the fresh peach flavour still dominates. I can imagine that this recipe would also be great with different berries and other fruits.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first layer above ingredients and spread in 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix second layer all, except for 1/2 of the Cool Whip, and spread over cooled crust.
- Combine peaches, cornstarch and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat 5-10 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Spread over second layer.
- Top with 8 ounces Cool Whip.