Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not sure where the name comes from. Maybe because you feel like such a lush after devouring this yummy treat!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix first layer above ingredients and spread in 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix second layer all, except for 1/2 of the Cool Whip, and spread over cooled crust.
- Combine peaches, cornstarch and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat 5-10 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Spread over second layer.
- Top with 8 ounces Cool Whip.
Awesome recipe!! I'm not a huge fan of peaches but my Mom had a basket that she wanted me to use up for her. So very very lucky that I came across this recipe!! The crust is nice & crunchy and in complete contrast to the creamy layers. And, even with all the different flavours, the fresh peach flavour still dominates. I can imagine that this recipe would also be great with different berries and other fruits.
WOW, this should get at least 10 stars! This is so delicious! Great creamy peach flavor, we all loved it! Thanks for a keeper, CCinSC