Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
found this today in a recipe emailing and it got me drooling immediately. Being the cream addict I am (gotta keep this girlish figure cough cough), I will probably substitute whipped sweetened heavy cream for the Cool Whip though.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Mix first four ingredients together and spread in 13 x 9 pan; bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and spread over cooled crust.
- Combine cornstarch and sugar; add to peaches in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for about five
- minutes or until thick then remove from heat and add flavoring.
- Cool completely and spread over second layer then top with extra whipped cream or cool whip.
I think this sounds lovely...might save a calorie or two with light cream cheese and Cool Whip Free!