1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach Ice Cream (Regular and Diet Versions)
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 35 mins
(For electric Ice Cream Machines) This recipe makes a delicious, soft, custard-type ice cream. If you prefer a firmer ice cream, you can chill it for an extra cycle in your ice cream machine or place it in a bowl in your freezer for an hour before serving. Prep time includes the 1 hour chilling time and the 1/2 hour beat/freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 cups fresh pureed peaches (about 4-6 peaches)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring (extract)
- 1In food processor/blender, puree peaches (peeling the peaches is optional).
- 2Blend peach puree and all ingredients until very smooth.
- 3Chill ice cream mix until cold, about 1-2 hours.
- 4Pour mix into your ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- 5It may be necessary to continue the"chill/beat" cycle for 15-30 minutes after the first cycle stops.
- 6Note: Since fresh Peach Ice Cream is very soft, it maybe necessary to let it"ripen" in your ice cream maker for an additional 45 minutes (or place in a bowl in freezer) if you prefer a firmer ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Ice Cream (Regular and Diet Versions)
Serving Size: 1 (1340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1373.3
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 311.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 198.5 g
- Protein 27.4 g