1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach Dessert
2 hrs 30 mins
This dessert is so fabulous! It is my mother-in-law's recipe that can also be made as strawberry or raspberry by switching the Jello flavor and fruit. It is so fresh tasting that you will have a hard time stopping at just one serving! Note: It is important to note that the pudding used is the cooking kind, NOT the instant. This makes a 9 x 13 size dessert, but you could also put it in 2 pie crusts, or half the recipe for one smaller dessert. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan, combine dry pudding mix, jello powder and water.
- 2Stir and heat to a boil. Let it boil for one minute.
- 3Pour mixture into a bowl and place in the fridge to cool and thicken for about a hour.
- 4Peel and cut up peaches (or fruit of choice) and set aside.
- 5Remove cooled Jello from the fridge and fold in the cool whip topping. Next fold in fresh fruit. Place back in fridge.
- 6Prepare graham cracker crust in a food processor or blender, adding all 3 ingredients.
- 7Place crust in the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish or in 2 pie dishes and press down firmly.
- 8Remove Jello mixture and pour into the crust. Place back in fridge to continue firming up, about another hour.
- 9Serve with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 241.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g