Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice filling that makes use of fresh peaches when they are in season. This will fill approximately 8 crepes.
- Beat the cheese, vanilla and sugar until smooth; add the vanilla and mix together.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of the mixture over the entire surface of each crepe.
- Peel and slice the peaches; reserve a few slices to garnish each crepe.
- Place peaches down the center of each crepe; dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Roll up each crepe and place in a 13x9x2 baking dish; bake 8-10 minutes at 325ºF and top with the following topping: Combine the whipping cream and powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place the heated crepes on the serving dish and top with the whipped cream; garnish with the reserved peach slices and serve immediately.