Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old magazine clipping I'd saved. Not sure which magazine it came from.
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 pint peach ice cream or 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Place peaches, honey and a small amount of milk in blender container, cover. Puree untill almost smooth.
- Add remaining milk, ice cream and extract. Blend until smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately in tall chilled glasses garnished with fresh peach slices.