This one is from a South Carolina cookbook. These are soft cake-like cookies.
Make and share this Fresh Peach Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a bowl.
- Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking soda and seasonings.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture, a little at a time.
- Peel, pit and finely dice peaches, stir into cookie mixture.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes until cookies are brown on top.
- Cool thoroughly.