1/2 Photos of Fresh Peach Cookies
Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
This one is from a South Carolina cookbook. These are soft cake-like cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a bowl.
- 2Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3In another bowl mix flour, baking soda and seasonings.
- 4Stir flour mixture into egg mixture, a little at a time.
- 5Peel, pit and finely dice peaches, stir into cookie mixture.
- 6Stir in raisins.
- 7Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes until cookies are brown on top.
- 9Cool thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 454.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 70.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g