1 hr 5 mins
Just got this out of the September issue of Southern Living, where it is actually published as Nectarine Cobbler, but I adjusted to suit me..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Blueberry Muffin Batter
- 1Peach Mixture:.
- 2Mix together peaches, sugar and flour.
- 3Melt butter in skillet over medium heat, add peach mixture, bring to boil, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- 4Spoon into greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Blueberry Muffin Batter:.
- 7Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 8Set aside.
- 9In seperate bowl combine milk, vegetable oil and egg.
- 10Add to dry ingredients and stir JUST UNTIL MOISTENED.
- 11Gently fold in blueberriess.
- 12Spread over peach mixture.
- 13Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler W/ Blueberry Muffin Crust
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.5
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 428.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g