1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach Cobbler (Paula Deen)
1 hr 5 mins
I saw Paula make this on the Food Network and I had to save this recipe for when peach season comes around. Serve with your choice of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. This looked fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine peaches, 1 cup of the sugar and water in a saucepan and mix well.
- 3Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat.
- 5Place butter in a deep baking dish and put in the oven to melt.
- 6Mix remaining cup of sugar, flour and milk slowly to prevent clumping.
- 7Pour mixture over melted butter.
- 8DO NOT STIR!
- 9Spoon fruit over top, gently pouring in syrup.
- 10Batter will rise to the top during baking.
- 11Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g