1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach Cobbler
Mary in LA.'s Note:
I always made cobbers in the summer time.That is when you can get fresh fruits easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 6 large peaches, cut in thin slices
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Stir peaches with sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a 2 quart baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- 3Combine the flour,sugar,baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- 4Blend in the butter until the mixture remembles coarse meal.
- 5Stir in the water and blend.
- 6Remove the peaches fron the oven and drop spoonfuls of the topping over them.
- 7Bake until the topping is golden, about 25 minutes.
- 8Note: You can use any fresh fruit with this recipe.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 505.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 57.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g