Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I always made cobbers in the summer time.That is when you can get fresh fruits easily.
Make and share this Fresh Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Stir peaches with sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a 2 quart baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine the flour,sugar,baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Blend in the butter until the mixture remembles coarse meal.
- Stir in the water and blend.
- Remove the peaches fron the oven and drop spoonfuls of the topping over them.
- Bake until the topping is golden, about 25 minutes.
- Note: You can use any fresh fruit with this recipe.